Welcome to the Hope International Film Festival (HIFF) website. By using this website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1- Website Content
The content of this website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, logos, trademarks, and design, is the property of HIFF or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, or create derivative works from any part of this website without the prior written consent of HIFF or its licensors.
You may use this website for your personal and non-commercial purposes only. You may not use this website for any unlawful or harmful purpose, or in any way that violates the rights of HIFF or any third party.
2- Website Functionality
HIFF does not guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components. HIFF reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue this website or any part of it at any time without notice or liability.
You are responsible for your own internet connection and device to access this website. You are also responsible for any data charges that may apply from your internet service provider or mobile network operator.
3- User Content
This website may allow you to upload, post, comment, or share your own content with other users or the public. By doing so, you grant HIFF a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, and create derivative works from your content for any purpose related to HIFF’s activities.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and share your content on this website. You also agree that your content will not:
– violate any law or regulation;
– infringe any intellectual property right, privacy right, or other right of any person or entity;
– be defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable;
– contain any virus or other malicious code that may damage or interfere with this website or any system or data;
– promote any illegal activity or solicit any unlawful conduct;
– impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with them;
– spam or advertise any product or service without HIFF’s permission.
HIFF does not endorse, monitor, verify, or control any user content on this website. HIFF reserves the right to remove or disable access to any user content at its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
You are solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of sharing it on this website.